Dr. Omnia M. Samra-Latif Estafan is a Board Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist (FACOG) and both fellowship trained and Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM). She completed her Medical Degree from UMDNJ – NJ Medical School through the Seven Year Accelerated Program. In addition Dr. Samra-Latif Estafan obtained her Master’s in Public Health (MPH) with areas of focus on women’s health and preventive care, from Johns Hopkins University. She is a Certified Menopause Practioner through the North American Menopause Society.
Dr. Samra-Latif Estafan has been practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology for over 17 years but has had a progressing focus on personalized and integrated medicine. After years of continuing to see women imbalanced, treated with multiple medications without truly understanding the cause she set out to understand the missing piece of the puzzle – hormone imbalance.
With this expertise, Dr. Samra-Latif Estafan’s has given numerous lectures both domestically and internationally regarding hormone imbalance, and Anti-Aging And Regenerative Medicine.
To that end she finds great satisfaction in bringing focused medicine, health and wellness, to her patients. Dr. Samra-Latif Estafan has a personable and intimate rapport with her patients throughout their inner and outer health journey. She has enjoyed counseling patients and has addressed patients beyond the scope of traditional gynecology. In addition, Dr. Samra-Latif Estafan cares for men in addressing their hormonal imbalances.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Extensive training in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine provided by the Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Certified Menopause Practitioner by the North American Menopause Society
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of the North American Menopause Society
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member and Faculty Speaker of the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the Institute of Functional Medicine
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology